This popular club helps members save money regularly for holiday gift buying. This club runs from November 1 through October 31 of the next year, but you can join at any time with any size deposit. With a $10.00 minimum deposit, receive a FREE gift! There are no coupon books to hassle with, and you can add to your Christmas Club as often as you like with no set payment schedule. Earn a high daily dividend
which is compounded and paid monthly. Christmas Club funds will be automatically transferred to your Share Savings account
on November 1. Early withdrawals cannot be made unless in full, and no dividends will be paid on early withdrawals.
An FPCU Vacation Club helps you save for that dream vacation, an ocean cruise, a weekend getaway, or even those annual real estate taxes. This club runs from June 1 through May 31 of the next year. You can join at any time with any size deposit. With a $10.00 minimum deposit, receive a FREE gift! There are no coupon books, and you can add to this club as often as you like with no set payment schedule. High daily dividends are compounded and paid monthly and transferred to your Share Savings account
on June 1. No early withdrawals are allowed, unless in full. No dividends will be paid on early withdrawals.
With the rising college costs every year, it is imperative to put together a realistic savings plan for meeting those educational costs. College Club account holders are permitted one withdrawal per quarter. Financial Plus created a special College Club with you in mind.
Ultimate Plus Club
This club is designed to provide special benefits to members who utilize five of Financial Plus Credit Union's basic services. As a member of the Ultimate Plus Club, you can realize substantial savings from a variety of Free services.
In order to become a member of this club, you must:
As a member of this club, you'll receive these benefits:
- Share Draft checks free of charge
- Money Orders - No service charge
- Free Photocopies and Notary Service
- 10% Discount on Safe Deposit Boxes
- Higher Savings Certificate Rates
- Reduced closing costs on Home Equity and Mortgage Loans
- Free VISA Travel Card
* Does not apply during personal loan promotions.
Wiley Wabbit Club
For newborns through age 9 years old, the Wiley Wabbit Club is an excellent introduction to saving money. This club also provides incentives and prizes to children to make saving and learning fun.
Wiley Wabbit Club Details
Tweens N' Teens Club
The Tweens N’ Teens Club was created for our Tween member's ages 10
through 12, and our Teen members ages 13 through 19. This club helps these members learn to manage their own finances and gives them a head start in establishing good credit as a young adult.
Tweens N' Teens Club Details
Wiley Wabbit and Tweens N' Teens Youth Club Membership Requirements
- Wiley Wabbit Club kids, newborn to age 9
- Tweens N' Teens (TNT) Club kids ages 10 through 19
- Must have a Social Security Number
- Must be a resident of LaSalle, Bureau, Grundy, Putnam or Will counties
- Must have minimum of $1.00 to open the account.
Get signed up and start saving TODAY. . . it's easy to do. Stop by any of Financial Plus Credit Union's five offices and apply.
With a $1 savings account at the Credit Union, they are eligible to join the Wiley Wabbit Club, and become a lifetime member. The minimum amount for a membership Savings account. A special KIDS CORNER is set up at our Credit Union offices for the Wiley Wabbit kids to conduct their financial transactions.Their own Wiley Wabbit Club Identification card, a Wiley Wabbit Passbook to help them watch their savings grow. They will learn the "secret" passwords and secret sign to the club. Club members are rewarded with a small gift called a "Wabbit Weward" each time they make a deposit to their savings account. Wiley Wabbit Club members are invited to participate in special outings and promotions, and are eligible to win prizes.
The Club's mascot, "Wiley Wabbit" makes several appearances throughout the year at local parades, and Financial Plus parties and promotions
Tweens N' Teens Club
The Tweens N’ Teens Club was created for our Tween member's ages 10 through 12, and our Teen members ages 13 through 19. This club helps these members learn to manage their own finances and gives them a head start in establishing good credit as a young adult.
With a $1 savings account at the Credit Union, they are eligible to join the Tweens N’ Teens Club, and become a lifetime member. This club offers savings, savings certificates, a checking account, an ATM/VISA Check Card, loans and VISA Credit Card accounts until the young member turns eighteen years old. Normal credit requirements apply. Because we are offering these options with the account, a parent or legal guardian must be a joint owner on Loans, VISA and checking accounts.
The Tweens N’ Teens Club (TNT Club) also offers the following special promotions and prizes throughout the year:
- TNT Club members are invited to participate in special promotions throughout the year and are eligible to win prizes and receive free gifts.
- They may sign up for a Share Draft checking account* at Financial Plus and receive their first set of 50 checks at no charge. This checking account offers no monthly service charge, no minimum balance requirements, a carbon copy of each draft written, no per check charges, overdraft protection at no charge, monthly statements which documents all of their share draft activities, and many different check style to choose from.
- They are also eligible for a VISA Classic Credit Card* which offers a 28-31 day grace period, no annual fee, a low fixed rate of 11.95% apr, up to $250,000 free travel insurance, and a monthly statement TNT Members may apply for a Financial Plus loan* which is subject to normal credit and collateral requirements.
- TNT Club kids may receive an FPCU ATM/Visa Check Card* which offers no annual fee, no fee for the card, and allows them to get cash 24 hours a day, seven days a week at ATM machines locally and throughout the nation. It's a great way for college kids to access their account at school.
* An adult's (over the age of 18) signature is required for Share Draft checking accounts, VISA Credit Cards, ATM/VISA Check Cards, and/or Financial Plus loans for members under the age of 18 years old.