For newborns through age 9 years old, the Wiley Wabbit Club is an excellent introduction to saving money. This club also provides incentives and prizes to children to make saving and learning fun.
- The Credit Union will pay the first $10.00 toward the child’s $25 lifetime membership through age one. The parents or guardians of the child are asked to deposit an additional $15.00 to bring the child’s balance to $25.00. The minimum amount for a membership Savings account.
- A special KIDS CORNER is set up at our Credit Union offices for the Wiley Wabbit kids to conduct their financial transactions.
- Their own Wiley Wabbit Club Identification Card
- A Wiley Wabbit Passbook to help them watch their savings grow
- They will learn the "secret" passwords and secret sign to the club
- Club members are rewarded with a small gift called a "Wabbit Weward" each time they make a deposit to their savings account
- Wiley Wabbit Club members are invited to participate in special outings and promotions, and are eligible to win prizes
- The Club's mascot, "Wiley Wabbit" makes several appearances throughout the year at local parades, and Financial Plus parties and promotions
Here are a few articles, from Home & Family Financial Resource Center, about helping your children with their financial future.
Help kids get money-savvy
For additional information about Financial Plus Credit Union, please E-Mail