Express Telephone - 815-433-1975
Access your account 24 hours a day with express Telephone.
The Express Telephone is an Audio Response Service at Financial Plus which allows you to access your account at work, at home, or even on vacation...any hour of the day, 365 days a year. It's convenient, saves you time, and gives you many options to take care of your financial business.
With Express Telephone you can:
- Verify account balances
- See if a check has cleared
- Make withdrawals
- Transfer funds between your accounts
- Transfer funds to another member's account (please complete Cross-Account application and return to Financial Plus Credit Union)
- Use a Loan Calculator
- And so much more...check the Express Telephone's listing of transactions offered.
Express Telephone is FREE.
As a member of Financial Plus, you are automatically eligible to use this great service. Other than your normal phone charges, there are no fees or hidden charges to use the Express Telephone.
Express Telephone is EASY to use.
All you need is a touch tone phone, your Credit union account number, and your four digit PIN (Personal Identification Number). Please see Members Services to establish your PIN number. This number will be strictly confidential, so it's important that you keep it in a safe place. If you have misplaced or lost your PIN, please contact our Member Service Department at 815-433-1496, so we can provide you with a PIN. Once you have these numbers, simply call the Express Telephone at 815-433-1975. The computer will then guide you through the various transactions. When Express Telephone asks you for a suffix, if you do not enter one within a few seconds, the system will automatically tell you which ones are available. For your added convenience, we have listed most of the commonly used suffixes with a list of the various transactions in our Express Telephone brochure.
When using Express Telephone remember:
- You can make a selection any time, and do not have to listen to all the selections.
- When using a monetary amount:
If you are transferring or withdrawing money, you would enter the amount as follows: for a transfer of $50.00, you would enter it as 5000#. For $100.75, you would enter 10075#
- Do not repeat your entries.
- Express telephone will prompt you through all of your account transactions and inquiries as you go. Just follow the instructions. It's as easy as that.
- Your PIN (Personal Identification Number) should remain secret. You can change it at any time.
- When you have been using Express Telephone for a while, you will be interested to know that you can save even more time. Simply enter your codes in a continuous sequence, using the # sign where needed and you will not have to listen to the computer's messages. Whenever you stop entering codes, the computer will prompt you for the appropriate code to continue your session. Give it a try, you'll like it!
- If you want to move out of the menu, press * at any time and you'll go back to the previous menu and start over again.